View Single Post
Old 2011-10-25, 12:35   Link #128
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yot-chan View Post
Erm...you understand that Kawamori had almost nothing to do with Macross 7 besides suggesting the core idea, yes?
Not really, considering I am trying to erase every trace of my memory in regards to Macross 7.

And failing.

You do realize I only watched the damn series because it was canon, right? My enjoyment of it had been pathetically spotty. Expecting me to even find its more intricate details is really, really pushing it.

Even.though.I.must.grudgingly.accept.it.as.canon.

Though MII music in the background was for shits n' giggles, and a declaration of the said series' non-canon status. That was very obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancel View Post
(I've only gotten to watch the first fifteen minutes so far. Ranka's bikini scene amused me. Come on, Ranka, you know staring is exactly why you put that on.)
Which is kind of sad, considering they imported one of the most glaring failures of her TV personality into an otherwise acceptable Ranka movie mix.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2011-10-25 at 13:03.