View Single Post
Old 2011-02-09, 06:52   Link #1355
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
I view Sheba as a Nazi/sexual predator/pedophile.

A huge difference, eh?

I bet if I was serious and not just making a point, a mod would step in and issue a warning for name-calling (and may anyway, which would prove me right ;p). I've seen this far too often on places like Fox News. "I'm not calling him a Nazi, just that I see him as one."

One knows very well what reactions one is going to invoke in others when one chooses to use certain descriptive terminology.

And it's really hard to think of someone as a sexual predator, when they are going around handing out wishes and trying to raise champions to defend humanity against a very real scourge.

I see a lot of people as twisted as they claim Kyube is. Sure, let's kill the little creature that is humanity's only defense. Why? Because he's different! And I dun like peeple that r different.
Look! Using that kind of shit is not going to make your arguments more convincing and/or compelling, it is not going to change people's mind about what they think about Kyuubey. It's making you look freaking desperate and grasping at straws.

Let me remind you that people's general opinion is generally derived from first impressions, those are the hardest to die unless they are dispelled through a convincing story told in a convincing manner.

Bottomline, drop that strawman and hyperbole shit now, you are not going to convince me to think otherwise of Kyuubey with this kind of shenanigans. You only look more desprate in my eyes.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote