View Single Post
Old 2008-06-27, 17:04   Link #1995
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
Well EotSD is one of the harder touhou game of the shooter serie. Myself haven't play much touhou other then SWR and IaMP ( Touhou 10,5 and 7,5 )
Duly noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
If I remember what Tempest told me, Perfect Cherry Blossom (or Imperishable Night) are easier than Embodiement of Scarlet Devil.

For bonus I have uploaded two translated doujins in my filedump:

Even if Life isnt Short, Starring Marisa, Reimu and the Scarlet Devil Mansion crowd, wiht a focus on Marisa and Flandre.

Daydream, starring Yuyuko and Remilia.

I can also recommand Tohonifun's "Koumakyu" for Badass Reimu and "Yuka vs Yukari". And Flipflops
Oooh, thanks for the doujins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Ah, that explains why I'm having problems with it. I haven't understood the appeal of the Touhou series and still don't, really.

Anyways, I'm planning on turning Cinque into one of the good guys post-StrikerS and giving her the good fortune of having a linker core so she can function at a basic level in a magical society. She's still going to be something of a Badass Normal when compared to the other characters, but I'm wondering what the resident theories on the natures of the ISs are. I know this has been discussed on IRC, but can we get a list of all suggested possibilities together?
To me, the nature of an IS (Inherent Skill) is quite simple. All of the numbers have a genetic base, that genetic base had a skill, or a series of skills, she often used, which then becomes the base for an IS. Logically, the original would have to be a mage, giving the Sentoukijin a high chance for a Linker Core as well.

Of course, any Nanowiki quotes would be most welcome in this regard, as this is pure speculation.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote