View Single Post
Old 2010-07-10, 23:34   Link #9022
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

Not yet, she's one of my earliest characters that I've created during the first incarnation of the OC thread, the more senior residents here would know her already so she's not that high up my remake list yet. But don't worry, it'll come up soon...
I see. I guess that's one more thing to look forward to in the future. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
See, that's why I made my OC, Noland. Well, his original incarnation was supposed to be a villain of sorts. Though, currently, he's a bit of a nice guy... My initial intention was to have him be one of those reoccurring enemies that no matter how much beamspam you pour on him, he always returns. He doesn't really bend laws, other than being an overwhelming and fearsome tempest (ha!) of RAGE. The way I had him, he could very well crush Mid-Childa as he did ancient Belka.

Hmm... maybe I should go back to that someday...

Though, I am guilty of that "joining the Bureau" thing with Noland... heh.
I still remember his Valhalla sword. Among my OC's, the closest thing that can compare to it's destructive power is Nerval's Veinslay. I'm not sure if you guys still remember him though.

You don't have to be guilty about it. Its quite a common occurrence to the point of being considered as tradition in the Nanoha universe. =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
One thing I don't get though...the "they didn't come back from the dead as the nanomachines are now the ones in control", so how come they seem to act as themselves?

[EDIT:]
Here's the Preview to the resuming of BreakerS but following the style I used in WindS-B...

Spoiler for BreakerS Ch24 Preview:

As it hints, I'll be finally revealing more of Maren's past as well as the main antagonist (as if it wasn't obvious aready...)

And now, Koji and Maren's Updated Profiles as well as Altea's Profile \o/ (aka, the main characters for the upcoming arcs)

Spoiler for BreakerS - Koji's Updated Profile:

Spoiler for BreakerS - Maren's Updated Profile:

Spoiler for BreakerS - Altea's Profile:

That's it for now :3
Wow. I like how you included a sketch of Koji from different angles. It really helps. You mentioned before in WindsB that Signum might have feelings for him, is that true? Since the person who said such thing was an antagonist, I wasn't sure about the credibility of the information.

I actually skipped Altea's profile information and went for the sketches first. With just one look, I could immediately tell she's a tsundere. XD
After checking the details about her, yup, I was right. I guess appearance is not so deceiving in her case. XD

Also, the Caramelldansen sketch was so cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Ahh, I can understand your confusion, that's why I was abit reserve when sending out Jeno as the first character, but what are you going do? Main characters are Main characters...

Spoiler for Juicy Details:
Despite of their identical looks, Lance sure is the complete opposite of Duke in terms of personality. XD

So he died to protect the witch that caused terror in the kingdom? Why did the witch caused such mess to begin with? Did she and her unborn child survive and lived happily ever after at least? D=

Setting that aside, here's the part 5 of chapter 3.

Spoiler for Chapter 3: Friends or Foes Part 5:

For those who wishes to know, this is what Eleia looks like. Oh, she's the one on the right btw. Don't worry about the girl on left for now. I hope that by just looking at their outfits, you guys can tell that they're not Belkan knights nor Mid-childan mages. Also, they're not Aldian's either. :3
Spoiler for Eleia:

Also, I forgot to mention that Eleia's seiyuu is Rie Tanaka. Basically, she has the same voice as Maria from Hayate no Gotoku. =D

Last edited by Silvance; 2010-07-12 at 15:52.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote