View Single Post
Old 2010-07-11, 00:50   Link #9023
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate T Harlaown View Post

Despite of their identical looks, Lance sure is the complete opposite of Duke in terms of personality. XD

So he died to protect the witch that caused terror in the kingdom? Why did the witch caused such mess to begin with? Did she and her unborn child survive and lived happily ever after at least? D=
Hmm... If I reveal that the witch's name to be 'Medusa', would that make sense ?

In greek mythology, Medusa was raped by Poseidon, but instead of punishing him, it was Medusa that was being punished. Basically something similar happened. Now people may be tempted to think that Lance was just misunderstood, don't get it wrong- That was just one evil noble, not all of them are like that. It doesn't justify him turning his back against all of his friends and his kingdom. And it certainly doesn't give the Witch the right to strike out against innocent people.

This is the case of Good people doing bad things for questionable reasons and is somewhat the same as both Jeno and Lilith's story. It's not a coincident that I named her 'Lilith'. Similar to our world's story, Lilith refuse to be in a submissive position to Adam and things just go downhill from there. In both Lilith and Medusa, it reveals the core to why my Nephilims will never be 'good guys', because a 'good' person can never save them.

P.S - And yes, they did live happily ever after

EDIT:

Spoiler for Juicy Details + Character Profile Act 2:
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote