View Single Post
Old 2010-07-15, 16:37   Link #9031
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
@Fate T Harlaown

Thanks, but actually it's christian demonology, I have more ideas to try but I'm currently stuck in camp away from a com, so I can't answer much. As for their rare skills, I wanted to try something with a unique feel to it and thought up on a twist on how to use 'anger' for a spell. Hell, I wanted to create a new magic system base on the seven deadly sins... But things got too complicating

Looking back, I realize my profiles are kinda Messy, I'll have to straighten them once i'm done throwing out ideas...
Oh... okay.
*hides face out of embarrassment*

Really? I think your profiles are already organized the way it is... at least, its more reader-friendly than mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
So...how about memories of their past life?

Like...
Spoiler for this for Jeno:

*runs*
What anime is that from? o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

Quite a peculiar character
Amazing how he can be a narcissist and idolize someone other than himself

Though of a voice for him? If not, how about Mizushima Takahiro?

Also, what's MNP?
I was actually aiming for a similar type of personality to Ghost Hunt's Naru. A narcissist, but he gives a few individuals a special treatment. I guess, I'll go and change that part since narcissist is quite a strong word to use. D=

As for the seiyuu, Takahiro seems to fit well. I actually like the serious tone of his voice in episode 2 of Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin. XD

Actually, that's a typo. I forgot to fix it. Its supposed to be M.I.P.

Spoiler for MIP:

Its rarely used in the battlefield since it can affect both sides, and the production cost is very high.

Spoiler for other organizations:
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote