View Single Post
Old 2012-03-05, 15:59   Link #24793
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
its true, the RG does look better. but if you want a 1/100 phase shift off version than the MG is the only way to go as far as i know^^
Sadly, it is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
the decal seems to stay on rather well though. all the armor pieces are top coated so i suppose they stay on a little better because of that. they just didnt let go of their plastic sheet though, that was the only problem.
the layout of the sheet was also terrible. you get numbers from 0 to 9 and they were all really close together... im glad that i managed to get the 081 on its right shoulder like that!
there were also some arrows but those didnt work at all.
Some decals does stay better than others even though they're from the same sheet, just like the 'ALEX' letters on Alex Gundam's shield which won't fade or slide-off no matter how hard you rub it. The 'NT-1' mark on the chest is a different case though. It really is a mystery . Top-coat does help. Also, the decals' persistence on the sheet is also the problem I forgot to mention. As for the numbers that are close together, you can always cut them before applying.