Thread: Crunchyroll Saint Seiya Omega
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-11, 10:51   Link #545
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

We got confirmation that there are Silver cloths, so they've got some explaining to do regarding the promotion from Bronze to Silver. We're left with two options: cloths can get upranked or saints can change cloths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-kun View Post
Got to say I'm curious to see how the already controversial Andromeda Cloth will/would look with Omega's design.
The second and third version of the Andromeda Cloth weren't so bad. A clostonized version would probably look similar. Not sure we'll see it. If Shun could still use his cloth and fight, then he would have helped Saori.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
The thing i loved about this episode was the Silver Saints.
They are not stupid, not at all.
They don't just fight, they hear what Yuna et Soma said ...
Miguel seems pretty damn dumb. He's pretty much your stereotypical Silver saint from the first series. Yohann, on the other hand, was indeed a good character in spite of his horrible design. I enjoyed that Yuna tried to explain the situation to him. Seiya's group never really bothered to clear up the misunderstanding with the Silvers (only with the Golds) and just killed them by the dozens.

Sonia is pretty badass. I hope the other High Martians will be as good looking as her and that woman by Mars' side (his wife? Or a corrupted Saori? What he said about light and darkness while looking at her was intriguing)