View Single Post
Old 2013-08-21, 10:32   Link #396
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

^ what pov are you using?

Shouko.

Becoming a leader has the same logic with becoming a chess master. A chess master's once a beginner so does a leader, once a follower. Shoko being a leader doesn't mean that all she does is to act one by filling up her position with leadership roles. Although she did already become one and has shown potential of turning into a pillar, she had not yet fulfilled her duties. She's still a beginner and has more to learn. If she would be the protagonist of the story aside from just being a mere mc, anybody could see the great development on her from time to time, unfortunately Haruto turns out to be the indecisive pivotal character. Anyways, she is thus so far flat, I like her in many ways though.

I'd be glad if there's gonna be a strange turn of events where she suddenly becomes a tactician and a strategist though, it wouldn't be. L Elf already filled that void. For some reasons, I saw Shoko in Hajime's stead if you're watching Gatchaman. Actions are unpredictable and highly doubtful, but it unwraps the muffled greatness behind these so-called seemingly irrational behavior they're pulling. Hope someone is getting my point.

Last edited by Winterson; 2013-08-21 at 10:43.