View Single Post
Old 2010-03-15, 16:16   Link #7
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

@ xris

Pretty sure they have been reported. And I don't know what to say, I'm getting the feeling every moderator (except you and a few others) actually do limit themselves to just the guidelines.

I mean take bullet 2 in your post, I've been here for what 5 years, and honestly you could have fooled me. From what I've seen moderators (and I won't use names) have shown to me more likely to come in and preach to us how we should accept all the whining. You can even tell by KiNA's post and that of the people I quoted in my first post that whining in pretty much every topic is pretty much being protected.

As per including them in the current rules, as I'm trying to stress out I'm just asking you apply them, there's no include some new rule or anything. However a interesting question I have regarding what you just said, why isn't this written somewhere? I mean I understand its for the best to keep the forum rules section as minimal as possible but surely having some extra points written in something like a stick in this section here now and then would help a lot! Just your 6 points there are hugely informative from my perspective.

[edit]

@ NightWish

Yes I am "asking the staff to apply the current rules more vigorously", nothing more.

Question: is these extra rules xris mentioned written down somewhere for moderators or is there a assumtion everyone is on the same level. I ask because if those extra guidelines (particularly 2) where there already, I don't see how most of the current occasional moeblob flaimwars would even happen. And no its not a case of moderators not being there, at least Solace, Pellissier, White Manju Bun have been there, even participating in it and yes posts have been deleted but its typically never the source of the whining war (as KiNA pointed out subsequent defenders are also pretty much whining as well).