Thread: Licensed Deadman Wonderland
View Single Post
Old 2010-02-19, 10:43   Link #63
SMT
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by alu546 View Post
Well Azami has jumped up my radar quite a bit these last few chapters. i reallyy liked her when she was introduced, bu she was nowhere to be seen for awhile.

I juuust read through this manga today, I must say that though there is alot of "Ganta-hate" here, I have definatly seen more pathetic protagonists before. He doesnt bother me much as he has some values he stands up for and acts on.

I also really like Mina, though tht went down when all Ganta's friends were jumping ship*a large part of that was repaired in chapter 29). I wish she got a few more lines though, she is very quotable iand funny when annoyed,\. I evevn kind lliked her crazy side, probably because I saw it coming. And shes hot i wouldnt be surprised if she were one of the more popular characters.
I completly agree with you. At first Ganta was rather unlikeable but now I don't really mind him anymore.(up to chapter 29)
And yeah Hummingbird is cool, my favourite of this manga so far.

Then I personally hope the following plot won't be as predictable as I'm imagining it right now.

They all think about how they depressed Ganta and feel bad about it, then they reunite with him again and try to rescue him. While doing that they get killed(or a few maybe, to install more dramatic)

That'd be pretty average and I hope it won't be like this...