Thread: Binbougami ga!
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-09, 21:43   Link #168
texrvb
Banned

Oh I see, but it doesn't say much. Anyway, why not find someone who has the recent issue of Jump Square magazine and ask him/her to email to him/her. This much be a not so popular manga for it not to be scanned to more recent one and I do agree that waiting for volume to come out is a pain. I'm a big fan of R+V II and so of the other J SQ manga. I find it strange that no one scan the whole book, but it is what it is. I think that's why chruchblue posts those recent summaries, so if by chance someone can help him/her to understand what going on. I only understood only 20% of what happening even if the autotranslate is confusing.

The only way to solve churchblue's problem is for someone to give him/her to issue or have someone scan the manga to him/her. There I go ranting off topic.

Also, I think churchblue is a dude. I've never since a girl get annoyed of scanlations this much.

Anyway, let's stop picking out churchblue and move the thread along. Even won't buy the magazine to see just this manga (waste money). Thank you.