Old 2013-10-28, 18:41   Link #69
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I read pretty much everything here so to sum up a few things:

# Naruto vs Sasuke
# Fate of the bijuu
# Uchiha Madara
# Reviving the dead

Let's start with the bottom one and a very likely possibility.
We'd have to think about the impact on the story. Would it really be meaningfull to revive everyone? Just when the new generation is about to, no rather forced now to take over the roles left by their parents. Reviving everyone is still likely to happen but it wouldn't help evolve the story. Thousands of ninja's who would get revived would have no clue about this whole redeeming and converting everyones hate into love. It would unbalance everything.

Then there is Uchiha Madara. He wants to have his battle with Hashirama who is constantly distracted. Well... i'd say one vs one. A battle without interuptions to the end. With perhaps both dealing a harmonius final blow and both enter the other world in peace. Like it did with many edo tensei. Madara only wants peace in his own way and there is no reason for his eye technique on the moon if the whole ninja world will be at peace.

The fate of the Bijuu could easily be solved by simply using some sort of henge technique on them.
Making them a human. Obviously they'd be close to immortal in terms of ageing but it would make them one of all of them. Somewhat different without the wish what everyone did to Majin Buu/Uub.
But i think you get the point.

Naruto vs Sasuke. Probably nothing more then a friendly match. Sasuke right now isn't just weaker but also has no hatred towards Naruto. He knows Naruto doesnt fight anymore to brag, or to show off. He fights to help everyone. It wouldn't suprise me if Naruto gives the title of Hokage (if he would be granted the choice) to an Uchiha. With him either training the Bijuu to be normal (humans) or... becoming the supreme kage. Maintaining the peace as the worlds protector.