View Single Post
Old 2010-09-01, 11:07   Link #56
Ryus
The One Eyed King

I want to know how a number 10 has enough yoki to manipulate Miria into seeing Hilda. If it's based on yoki manipulation it's already been stated that those with weaker yokis can't manipulate those with stronger yokis. After all it shouldn't be based on soul-linking because Galatea/Rubel already explained perfect soul-linking requires someone to be made from the same yoma and be stripped of any individuality. I will admit Clare linking with Raphaela is still unexplained but she was inside Raphaela's mind and immobile, yet this #10 can create illusions in the real world...

If this is true Yagi better explain it really well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn Alstreim View Post
Er, actually former spoilers are from forums where Japanese fans talk about their predictions and thoughts. Today's are from "产业"(Sorry, I don't know its Japanese name or English name). Spoilers from it are usually correct because someone in Japan there can always see the chapter before the others. However, chances are that the spoilers are still false.
Damn-it the reliable source of spoilers seems to be pumping out fakes this month... what the hell. Either way the zombie spoiler is fake or this one is... they're just too different to be the same spoiler written & posted from two different sources.