View Single Post
Old 2013-05-16, 21:27   Link #84
Sasukemaru
Banned

I normally wouldn't double post, but my phone is being stupid. With that said, I don't think you can measure a Kage's greatness in their battle power...it has to be determined in their ability to govern. So let's review.

1st- established the leaf and by extension the current ninja system. Defended the leaf against his best friend madara and the 9 tails simultaneously. Distributed bijuu to all nations to assure equal power, a type of mutual assured destruction if you will. Died not long after becoming hokage.

2nd- ruled with a more militant attitude. Created tension between the leaf and uchiha by isolating the uchiha to a corner of the village. Died in the first ninja war.

3rd- betrayed the leaf by allowing oro to live when he still had the power to stop him. Allowed danzo to operate in the dark to keep his own hands clean. Failed to prevent the uchiha massacre. Died in oro's invasion of the leaf along with countless others, which all could have been prevented if he didn't act with emotions and finished oro off years earlier. Definitely the worst hokage, responsible for hundreds if not thousands of deaths.

4th- died defending the leaf against obito and the 9 tails, because of his short lived reign he did nothing beyond that.

5th- took appropriate measures to destroy the akatsuki, allowed the leaf to be completely destroyed by pain, failed to defeat madara in the ninja war with the help of every other kage. Tsunade is definitely the most ineffective hokage of them all.

All that listed, i think hashirama was not only the strongest hokage, but the best leader of them as well.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote