View Single Post
Old 2011-03-16, 08:03   Link #1
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

"Knowledge" (Original Story and Request)

Knowledge

Knowledge is everything. What would you do for ultimate knowledge? I welcome you to the original composition that portrays just how that question could be answered.
"What begins as a parapsychology convention and the mysterious unveiling of a gem becomes a desperate fight for survival, the truth, and ultimate knowledge. The fates of 7 individuals intertwine as they must cooperate and combine their unique powers together in order to prevail.

As you have probably already perceived, this is a story of my own creation. My sincere hope is that it gains enough attention to be transposed to several other mediums; mainly a visual novel, manga, book or even an anime. Very hopeful aspirations aside, I sincerely hope you enjoy this dark and mysterious train ride from beginning to end. My ultimate goal in all of this is - you are sucked into a believable world of psychological suspense and can relate to the characters involved.

This is currently a work in progress, but I write almost every day, so it can be classified as "active".

Finally, I would like to mention that I am slowly learning to work with some of the other mediums I mentioned above. The only problem lies within the concept art; I'm not one who draws well from scratch. I humbly request any of you that have that wonderful artistic talent and can assist me in my project, I would be most grateful. A fair mention in advance; I am somewhat of a perfectionist and would appreciate one who can sketch in a professional-like style. I have nothing against those who draw in a simple style for enjoyment, but in this composition I would like the characters to "pop out" with a professional look.

With that said, here are the current parts to the story! These will be constantly updated and written in a specific style. As the story aims to be a visual novel as well, there are choices to make that lead to branching paths, and there are multiple arcs as well. The story will be portrayed several times through the different arcs, and once everything is written, this thread will be organized in such a manner that you can jump between points and choose your own path.

The Characters
Spoiler for Descriptions:

Prologue
"The Search For Knowledge"
Spoiler:

Suzu Arc
Chapter 1: The Painful Reminiscence

Spoiler for Part 1:

Spoiler for Part 2:

Many thanks to everyone who reads my story! As always, I appreciate your comments, as well as your constructive criticism.