View Single Post
Old 2007-07-21, 13:09   Link #79
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
actually its been translated: thanks for Galvea; (I just found it when I was actaully half done with the translation lol)...

Stage 11.351 - The Girl in the Restraining Suit

(Door opens; footsteps)
C.C.: Welcome back, Lelouch.

Lelouch: C.C.... you patched your suit?

C.C.: It's been some time since I last did needlework, but what do you think? I'm fairly good at it, aren't I?

Lelouch: You intend to wear that, still? That's Britannia's restraining suit.

C.C.: You've got it wrong, Lelouch. That was the part where you should have gone "You'll make a good wife.".

Lelouch: I don't mind you using my bank account, so get yourself some new clothes already.

C.C.: I, too, know the meaning of restraint. You're already paying for my pizza, I can't very well have you pay for my clothes too.

Lelouch: Buy clothes and refrain from eating pizza. Do as I say, or I'll call the pizza shop and have them treat all future orders from us as prank calls.

C.C.: (sigh) What does it matter, what I wear in this room?

Lelouch: It matters. What if someone were to enter this room without warning? It'll look as though I had you bound and confined you here, no question about it. There's no way I can weasel out of that one.

C.C.: So if I were to wear normal clothes, you'll just say I'm a kept woman and all will be well?

Lelouch: The issue of whether that's an acceptable explanation aside, I'm quite certain I'll be able to talk my way out of it.

C.C.: I wonder about that. You're surprisingly--

(Door opens)

Nunnally: Onii-sama?

Lelouch: (surprised)

Nunnally: Do you have a guest with you here?

Lelouch: Oh... no, Nunnally, no one's here.

C.C.: It's been a while, Nunnally.

Nunnally: That voice... It's C.C.-san, isn't it? It's been so long!

Lelouch: (low hiss) Don't talk without my permission.

C.C.: (low voice) If I keep quiet here things'll just be all the more suspicious.

Nunnally: If you don't mind, why don't we go out to the living room? I'll have Sayoko-san make us tea--

Lelouch: No, it's okay, the both of us are actually--

C.C.: --engaged in something.

Nunnally: Engaged in something?

Lelouch: (low hiss) What are you saying?

C.C.: (low voice) What, is it alright for me to go out and meet the maid in these clothes?

Lelouch: (low hiss) Even so, we aren't "engaged in something"!

C.C.: (low voice) It's the truth.

Lelouch: (low hiss) Just a simple "we're busy" will do. You make it sound like we don't want her here!

C.C.: (low voice) You're paranoid.

Nunnally: Um... Onii-sama?

Lelouch: Oh, sorry, Nunnally. I'm a bit tied up now, so...

Nunnally: No, it's fine. I'm sorry for having intruded.

Lelouch: Eh?

Nunnally: I'll return to my room. C.C.-san, please take your time, okay?

Lelouch: Wait, Nunnally, don't mis--

C.C.: Thanks, Nunnally. Do teach me more origami next time, alright?

Nunnally: Sure-- I'll look forward to it!

(Nunnally exits room)

C.C.: ...She's misunderstood, hasn't she.

Lelouch: You made her misunderstand, you.

C.C.: You were the one who said "Don't go out and meet people in those clothes".

Lelouch: ...That clothing of yours is definitely a problem. It's not like you want to go back to being Britannia's lab rat. Why do you keep wearing it?

C.C.: Because.

Lelouch: Do you like the design... or is it an expression of your desire? Hmph, don't tell me you have that sort of interests?

C.C.: It's befitting.

Lelouch: Hm?

C.C.: I don't have freedom. I'm fettered, chained, shackled...

Lelouch: Huh?

C.C.: Which is why this restraining suit fits me so -- because C.C. is a prisoner of this world.

Lelouch: ... (stalks off to the computer) ...hmph.

(Lelouch starts typing)

C.C.: What are you up to? Are you ordering pizza for me?

Lelouch: Wait. I'll get you new clothes.

C.C.: That's very high-handed of you. Is it sympathy?

Lelouch: No, I just find it unacceptable. If you don't have freedom, win it. If you have limitations, break them. If you accept them now, you're finished.

C.C.: ...Lelouch... I see. You too are a captive of the Ashfords. And the Kururugis, before them...

Lelouch: I am not like you. I have no intention of having even my heart in fetters. One day I will break free of the cage that is Area 11... you'll see.

C.C.: (low voice) Lelouch... even though you're such a weakling, sometimes your strength surprises me...

Lelouch: Done. C.C., this is your size, isn't it?

C.C.: All you did was randomly click on something, right? Without even asking about my tastes beforehand.

Lelouch: You don't like it?

C.C.: ... ...no, it's not bad.

Lelouch: Hm?

C.C.: Although you make it sound like charity work, dressing a lady in the clothes they chose is something men take delight in, is it not?

Lelouch: Geez, why do you always act so superior?

C.C.: I told you, didn't I? I'm C.C., after all.
((END))

-------------------
lol the cloth that Luluche buy for her is actually that glotic loli suit in ep 14~ LOL
quina is offline   Reply With Quote