View Single Post
Old 2009-01-05, 11:17   Link #1023
justavisitor

Hi all....2009 has arrived and everything is still the same in Ranka thread...on the other hand, based on activity in this Ranka thread, I assume everyone is doing ok and I am glad to see that XD

I swear I saw ppl critizing Ranka about not caring her friends yesterday and today's discussion has become Ranka's not assuming her responsibility...I can't keep up lol and I see Ranka's "crimelist" is further expanding to the whole new level

Anyway just a few point, as I said in the past, Ranka at the end has taken her responsiblity...she uses her power to the fullest and saves everyone...why no one has taken this into account as Ranka has embraced her responsibility fully at the end?? In the end, we see Ranka acts immediately and press all the right buttons but no one mentions that and insists that she is still a child...

Another thing is I see ppl using Ranka "not moving" when Nanasse got hit as an example to say Ranka not caring her friend?? Sure, Sheryl did the right thing to treat Nanasse, but you can't use Sheryl's example to suggest Ranka not caring her friend...PPl feel stunned in an emergency situation...You can say Sheryl handles emergency situation better...and at the end, Ranka cures Sheryl lol..isn't that the sign she cares ppl other than Alto?? If she doesn't care ppl other than Alto as ppl suggested, then Ranka wouldn't even know Sheryl had a disease and cured her...(oh yeah, ppl also use Ranka's flashback to say Ranka only thinks about Alto in an emergency situation..but I guess in anime, ppl who lost the memory simply cannot control when the memory rushes back??)

that's about it...just my two cents...happy 2009 ppl
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet