View Single Post
Old 2011-02-05, 18:51   Link #90
fukarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavorOfLife View Post
Again in both examples you forget or ignore two things. Kyubei warned Kyoko about Homura's presence. Is that neutrality and what is his motive?

Then there's the problem of Kyubei accompanying Kyoko when she spies on Sayaka. How does she know where/who Sayaka is? Who provided information? Again what does that say about motive?

This excuse is false. As i already mentioned if he tells sayaka AND kyoko, neither can get the drop on the other = fairness.
How is telling Kyoko about Homura make Kyubei evil? Kyubei tells Kyoko about Homura to persuade Kyoko not to fight Sayaka.

Kyoko: I will kill Sayaka so I will be the MG of this district.
Kyubei: Even if you kill Sayaka didn't make you automatically the MG in this district as there is another MG (Homura) here.

Gang member theory no. 2
Kyoko: I will kill Sayaka
Kyubei: ......................
Kyoko: Where is this Sayaka now?

Kyubei possible response 1: I know, but I am not telling you.
Kyoko: How dare you not tell me? (beat up Kyubei)

Kyubei possible response 2: I don't know (obviously lying)
Kyoko: How dare you lie to me! Didn't you just contract her yesterday? (beat up Kyubei)

Do you really believe Kyoko will just say "forget it, I am going home" if Kyubei didn't tell Kyoko about Sayaka's location?

Unless Kyubei set up a arena and have Kyoko and Sayaka duel it out, it will never be neutral. Like you suggest, Sayaka will have the option to counter ambush if she was told about Kyoko. There is nothing more dangerous (and at a disadvantage) than someone who thinks they have the initiatives that they don't have. Kyoko thinks she has the initiatives, but Sayaka can easily stab her in the back.

I believe you are suggesting that Kyubei tells Sayaka about Kyoko wanting to kill her, then go back and tell Kyoko that Sayaka knows about her? That is probably the only neutral way for Kyubei. However,

Using gang theory again:
If you tell both side their intention, do you honestly think they will thank you and leave you alone? Of course not, instead before both side fight each other, the first person they will kill is you - the two timing whistle blower.
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote