View Single Post
Old 2012-09-04, 16:22   Link #86
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Especially after the summer season, this season is the tops! There are so many anime I'm looking forward to, and I will have to carefully choose the anime I watch since I can't just watch everything.

Will Almost Certainly Watch

From the New World
ANIME OF THE GODDAMN SEASON EVERYTHING ELSE IS SMALLTIM- ahem, the premise and trailers look extremely promising. I'm edging for some sci-fi adventure as well.

Little Busters
I'm currently playing and enjoying the VN. This anime has potential to be great, and it'll spark some interesting discussion whatever happens.

Might Watch

Psycho-Pass
Urobuchi Gen. The only problem I see right now is the timeslot. Let's hope Urobuchi wrote a tight screenplay fit for the running time like he did for Madoka Magica.

Girls und Panzer
Cute girls and tanks. Well, actually, the girls look really boring from what I've seen, and I'm a little peeved that there won't be any fanservice. But I hope the tanks and tank theory will at least give me something to watch. Basically, I find this intriguing, but I'm likely to drop it.

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai
I dunno, this might be the next Suzumiya Haruhi or something or it could just be an annoying series of beautiful animation sequences like Nichijou. At least the trailer was good.

Backlog Material
I probably won't watch these while they are running, and I'll marathon them when they are done unless someone really convinces me to pick them up.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
The manga is famous and well-acclaimed. How good the anime will be depends on the running length and the competency of the staff and animators.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
I would normally write this off since the premise doesn't say anything special, but I hear that this will have two cours and that the novel series could be ending. This just might be another Toradora. I have some hopes here.

K
Dat animation is awesome, man. I'm a little afraid that this anime may be overly generic or place action over characterization, so I'll see what people say about it before I decide to watch it.

Kyousogiga
I want to see this so much, but I'll hold off for now because I don't want to wait a month before every 10-minute episode.

Robotics;Notes
I've heard that the VN isn't so good, but the sci-fi is interesting and at least the animation here will be good.

Seitokai no Ichizon S2
I'm very skeptical about this show, considering the VA changes along with the staff overhaul. Not to mention, it has been such a long time since the first season that I've forgotten everything in it. I'll see about this.

Won't Watch At All
Unless of course, other people's opinions and views make me reconsider.

Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankei nai yo!
Everything about this makes me want to strangle a kitten.

Last edited by Tempester; 2012-09-04 at 16:47.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote