Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-02, 03:27   Link #1255
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
I don't think the Churchill III gets up into any match above tier 6 though. Even then it can be a pain in the ass to any tank that doesn't have wicked armor.
The Church III can get put up a bit high but not "too high" to render it horribly obsolete. The thing I loved about my Churchill III is that once you grab the best gun for it you can do pretty consistent damage to most tanks. Even the higher tier tanks can get damaged by you, but not for a whole lot. Plus the Churchill for me had a habit of bouncing every enemy shot for periods of time and basically being a pain in the ass.

The next Churchill up does all that even better. :P The only real downside I have with the Church line is that they're very slow and have a lot of length. They're also extremely easy to track. With the higher Church you can end up in matches with the highest tiers and be largely useless, but I've had my moments of glory dealing with IX and X tier tanks.

For matchmaking, in my experience, the Churchills gravitate towards the top of the list. Not at all like my AMX 13 75 which is almost exclusively at the bottom of the list.