View Single Post
Old 2006-12-02, 15:38   Link #85
Rall)eon117X
Lightning Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikko_s View Post
Oh I hope this show did well and they pick up a 3rd season. I just finished watching all the episodes. It follows the manga fairly well. Probably won't happen until next fall though.

Edit: They better make a 3rd season or I'm gonna be super pissed
I agree. And they better make it quickly too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliensporebomb View Post
What should happen:

Keep in mind I'm not a reader of the manga.

(1) ...
(2) ...
(3) ...
OR:
Ack.
Somehow i think this series isnt going where we want it to at all..at all....at all...you get it.

1. Definitely agree here. We need to see this happen. He clearly has more intimate times with Urd. And he acts like hes still in an elementary school relationship! How old is Belldandy....21 right? Keiichi is that age too i bet. I know he has a ton of respect for Belldandy to not want to rush the relationship, but if she asks you if you want your back washed, say YES for crying out loud! Dont run out like a pansy! She likes you, you like her. There shouldnt be this whole insecurity deal going on!!!

2. and 3. I want both of them to move on as well. Urd is cool and all, trying to get Bel and K1 together, but it's clearly up to them more. This is where i wish K1 and Bel were more forward like in the OAV series. Bel didnt even think twice to kiss K1 when he was under love potion influence. And K1 actually tried to make moves too. And clearly Skuld should just leave the whole picture. Go back to Heaven and meat a 'god' or something. Youre not doing anything for the relationship and you keep ruining it between Bel and K1.

I understand your pain aliensporebomb. The story is lovely...but it's really frustrating. Im going to get so mad to the point where i rewrite the whole thing in novel form soon!!! (im too lazy to do that, but i feel like it the way this whole thing is going).

In regards to Ep 20, (i think) where Bel and K1 were in 'infinite space' land, why didnt they actually kiss there at least? They were all alone! They could have developed their relationship a bit there. Make them talk a bit more, show some more feelings/fluff...but once again...DENIED!!!

Season 3 (if any) better fix all this.