View Single Post
Old 2011-01-12, 14:16   Link #338
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
You are making a wrong assumption: the fact she wrote a Diary at some point doesn't mean she couldn't change her mind later on. Also assuming she didn't dispose the diary after all, it either means that she went basically broken or intended to reveal it later.

We have no idea when she wrote that diary, nor when exactly she started to take everything on herself.
If she wrote it years before before she decided to take everything on herself, why was it allegedly found behind her hospital bed? Things still don't addup.

Quote:
That's a nonsensical argument. The fact it has been abused doesn't mean its meaning and effect are nullified, especially it remained consistent for its usual context. When featherine declared that red truth, there was definitely nothing that could leave a playword.
Oh there's plenty of room to play with there. This diary of Eva's has the One Truth in it, ...that I have personally reached from the seven games and edited into Eva's diary to gain credibility.

Quote:
That wouldn't work if Eva had the same idea than Battler: that she didn't believe Ange to accept that truth like that. Also, we don't know if Eva herself thought it to be the truth. Whereas Featherine could declare it so (meaning the settings of the board elevated her declaration as absolute truth), it doesn't mean Eva herself thought to be accurate considering she definitely had blind splot. That is to say, it has to be a good chunk of truth regardless.
If it has blind spots, how is it the One Truth?

Quote:
That is to say, considering how Eva went nuts as she was basically alones for 12 years, it isn't surprising she got stuck into that predicament.
Also, I can understand that kind of character that would want to protect what they tried to hide, but they definitely couldn't dispose of it. Especially if that diary does contain other things, such like what she thought of things before that incident, like George recent exploits in his studies and whatnot.
Tear the pages out and burn them. Or write it on scrap paper instead of a diary in the first place.

Quote:
Also, it isn't the first time I'm asking that but: please refrain going personal over a simple argument. It isn't like using a colorful language makes your points any more relevant.
I'm not getting personal, I just like to swear. Especially to emphasize that this plot point makes no sense. I don't even know how you're getting personal investment out of it since none of my coarser language was aimed at anyone on this board.

I will totally hold Ryukishi up with a knife though.