View Single Post
Old 2011-11-12, 16:37   Link #9
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
I assume "DBZ-ish" is supposed to be a criticism of some kind? I don't know, I kind of happened to enjoy DBZ and in this particular case it's actually been quite established and documented in UC related guides and whatnot, you can read about it here and here a bit.

In any case thanks for owning up to not really knowing much about this piece of tech or having seen previous series and allowing me to explain a little bit instead of trying to argue over it like people have a habit of doing some times. You'd be surprised but that doesn't happen much more.
i like DBZ a LOT but for me gundam is all about being a lot more realistic^^ and while i know about newtypes, psychoframe technology and minovsky physics, this particular scene still struck me as not all that realistic, it was just pusing it a little in my opinion. but at least they do have a foundation for it so im cool with it now.

and i dont have a problem with admitting not to know about a certain fact. i simply didnt have the time to watch Z and ZZ yet :P and when it comes to knowledge about the gundam franchise it is VERY hard to know everything, anyway^^

edit:

Spoiler for ep4:
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote