View Single Post
Old 2013-05-31, 21:05   Link #66
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Images
The Pirate Queen
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
There's an accompanying story to that punishment pic too!
I can post a translated version of it on this thread if you're interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Oh please post, if there's more, I want need it
Here's the punishment pic story, mangatron! Enjoy! I'll also give you a private message as well.
All translation credits go to user roxybudgy.

There are no 19 year olds who bear the title of "great pirate".
Let alone one that is a woman, except for Rackage of the vast seas.
The gorgeous Rackage wearing her uniquely revealing outfit sits cross-legged in the bridge.
It has been a while since the pirate fleet brought in any spoils. Subordinates are running around the bridge in a flurry, the sound of cannon fire can be heard.
Although the number of ships in the targeted fleet outnumber them ten-fold, Rackage does not hesitate. She fans the two female servants by her side as she calmly waits for a report.
A voice is heard, a large man with a towel wrapped around his forehead lumbers into the room.
"Half of the ships in the enemy's guard fleet have been sunk!"
"Ohh, good work. I'll be expecting great things from you."
The laughing man's expression humbled, which Rackage noticed,
"If things are going well, what was it that you needed me for?"
"Well, the truth is, we seem to be running low on bullets... so we would like to break out the reserves."
Upon hearing this, Rackage snatched up her fan and hits the man on the side of his face.
"You shall not!"
"Don't talk nonsense!"
Rackage lifts the fan up from the nose of the downed man.
"Are you saying that it's ok to take from the supplies of others when your own runs out?"
"N, no... not at all!"
This time Rackage uses all her strength and uses the fan to strike the man's crotch, the man faints in agony.
"It can't be helped."
"I will show you that you can go hunting... even when you have no balls (bullets)"
The crowd goes "Ohhhh".
"R, Rackage is going surfing!"
"Hey! Take out my Yunboro!"
He second alias is "Surfing Lobster!"
She stand up and closes her fan.
The great pirate chuckles to herself as she heads towards the crimson machine awaiting in the hangar.

A little translator's note: "I will show you that you can go hunting... even when you have no balls (bullets)"
The man uses the word "tama" for bullets written in kanji. The word Rackage uses is also "tama" but written in katakana implying a double meaning, if you catch my drift
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote