Thread: Licensed Robotics;Notes
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-10, 10:59   Link #1012
LKK

I've been puzzling over this question for a couple of days now. I haven't come to a good answer yet. So I thought I'd ask for your opinions.

Why do you think Mizuka was targeted?

I'm convinced that the exoskeleton malfunction was no mere malfunction. I believe that behavior was triggered purposefully by Committee 300 representatives, most likely Misaki's boss. But why? Kai should be the one that the boss wants out of the picture. Kai is the threat. So why go after Mizuka? Did the boss hope that somehow Mizuka's exoskeleton would take down Kai too? That seems unlikely.

It occurred to me that Mizuka's death may be Misaki's punishment for shielding Kai. I could see boss doing that. But killing Mizuka in front of Kai seems counterproductive because the act should warn Kai about the dangerous situation he's in. (I'm assuming that boss knew Kai was there by the GPS in his phone pad.)

Or maybe? Maybe there is an unknown third party involved? Someone other than boss who arranged Mizuka's death?? If so, who? And again, why?

I keep coming back to "why". Why was Mizuka killed? I can't figure out a good answer for that question.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote