View Single Post
Old 2010-06-07, 05:00   Link #2091
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
Oh sure. Vegeta's line of though was as followed:

I am the strongest in the universe! ... Well, maybe not no.1. There is Frieza who treats me like a slave and the Ginyu who treat me like a brat and some henchmen who can kick my butt... But at least I am the strongest Saiyan!

Holly smokes, I got trashed by a commoner Saiyan and now I am running for my life! Better go heal myself and get rid of my master before coming back for a rematch.

Oh, shoot, now I had to be saved by my archenemy. And look I get trashed and need ressurection, while he gets trashed and becomes SSJ. Pf!

Yes, I'm finally SSJ too and better than Goku! Now I will save the day like he did with Frieza... Oh shit, my arm!... Holly smokes, I am beaten by a girl!... OMG, my own son needs to come help me!

Goddamit, now everyone is blond! There goes the Legendary Warrior thing I was so exited about.

Oh, great, now I'm kicked around by a little green kid who is just a stunt... Ok, I give up; now even the underage son of my archenemy is stronger than me.

Geez, I would even sell my soul to the devil just to be stronger than them! ... Banzai, I did and now I am finally stronger than Goku and his brat!... Huh, SSJ3 ??? NOT FAIR!

That's it, I might as well commit suicide and take out the bad guy. At least I will die as a hero... @$#%^$$^^ NOT EVEN THAT WORKED! BOO HOO HOO!

What can be more humiliating that this? ... Oh, of course, I need to dance like an idiot just so me and my archenemy have our bodies become one. Like being forced to have sex with the guy I hate the most.

Ok guys, you might as well glue a sticker on my back with a big KICK ME on it. Here let me help you, I will bend over. Just don't hit me too hard or I might die since I am so weak.
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote