View Single Post
Old 2012-08-16, 19:28   Link #119
Used Can

Another possibility, I believe, is that Hata is doing this alter-story for a reason similar to why Akamatsu had the Negima movie done the way it was (an alternate ending). This way he can give a different ending to the story, and assuming it is more Nagi-centric (again, assuming, because we've got no idea what it'll be about), he could develop her more there relationship-wise, and have that type of end for those fans who may want it.

Though, I've got no idea how he plans to end the manga, or even develop it. This whole remnant stuff from the Royal Garden points to what? Athena seems to be involved, but will she be the focus? Last time we saw Yukariko involved in this somehow, so perhaps Nagi will play a larger role here? What about Athena and Maria's relationship that was hinted in EoTW arc? Will Maria ever be relevant again other than just being a gag character? What's Ruka's exact role in the story? What's Yozora's? Where did she come from and why does she seem to be as strong as Isumi? Is Machina still around? What about Ikusa? Wataru's mother? Why did Hata say Nagi's father was blonde and a foreigner yet he looked exactly like Hayate? We're finally getting to know about Himegami, after more than 300 chapters he was first mentioned!

There's so many things that could and should be worked on, and I wonder how soon is Hata planning on develop them.