View Single Post
Old 2009-03-26, 04:01   Link #141
Janifuu
緩和

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Did they get married? No, it's a fact.
Are they together in a stable way? No it's a fact.
This is an open ended ending even because it's shown Taiga returned at the very end of the episode, but what will happen it's all up in the air.
If you fail to realize this it's your problem dude.

LOL you're a shipper: I meant they didn't marry or they are together in a stable way. Of course you would say anything in order to defend your beloved show, not matter how much ludicrous it is. I'm done talking with you.

If they stayed together or they married it wouldn't be an open ended ending. Anyway I explained myself enough and I don't want to get involved in crappy shippers' wars. Sayonara to the section!
Shipping war...? How in the hell does that relate to your judgmental accusation that everything had been left "open ended"? The only information we can base any after-math assumptions on can be derived from what we, the viewer, had witnessed in the finale. The were engaged, and the episode ended with them still engaged. That is fact. We can therefor presume that the time will eventually come for them to marry, based on that fact. They are obviously together in a stable enough relationship to maintain a bond with one another and not separate their partnership, as you can openly see after they had reunited at the end of the episode. That is fact. Perhaps you missed the metaphor that even Ryuuji cited in the episode himself, declaring that they are connected to each other enough to where they don't have to physically be present. If you fail to realize that, then that's your problem, "dude."