Thread: Crunchyroll Aiura
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-16, 18:45   Link #53
garbage

I don't know it seems to be pain watching this if one is in fact trying to get some sort of overarching plot. But on further thought I don't mind it, it seems to be going for the subtle feel, and laid back atmosphere, where one meditates and drinks tea while contemplating the short happenings onscreen, like Ayukongo's predicament with the shoebox, Kanakana's unorthodox & over the top offered solution, and finally Iwasawa's logical solution, first doing it for her, then exchanging shoebox, which we (well at least I) have thought of from the very beginning. Now you can think also its relation to all & nothingness. Even the visual style adds to this. very Japanese, very Zen IMHO One can even thing deeper about Kanakana's animal naming sense, and why she thinks Ayuko doesn't have one at all , or how her bag's eye shift from left to right at times
side-note : not sure how they assign shoe-boxes & if the assigners knew Ayuko's height, but that almost felt like bullying for a bit ehehehe....

This of course will be ruined if its all collected together since the viewer wont be able to meditate on those things. and would be focused more (and flooded)with expositions, and "plot".