View Single Post
Old 2007-08-20, 08:08   Link #64
Kuroineko

@ Stephanie-san: You bring up good points there about lazy, unrespecting men who leave their families unhappy because of drinking and cheating..

But about the marriage thing.. If two people don't love one another anymore it becomes very hard to live together and rise a family..

Especially if the couple is young. Then it may be better to spare the kids (if there is any) a life of maybe trouble and fighting between their parents by getting divorced.

Not everyone can just live on and pretend they are a happy family, when there is no love left... Even if they did commit themselves under god, they shouldn't keep together at the expense of the couple's and the childrens happiness.

I know because my parents lived together for 18 years but started drifting apart and argue and recently agreed on a divorce because none of them wanted to keep arguing and have a troubled life..

However, I still cannot forgive people who leave their families for some mistress/man or cheat on their wives/husbands.
And yes.. there are many bad men out there, but also cheating women. So don't pull every man across the same bridge, until you at least know the person (or at least see what type he is)

Well, that's my two cents..(or whatever you say )