View Single Post
Old 2010-11-25, 20:47   Link #313
Landir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikachiru View Post
Why does everyone think there has to be a random space? You guys do realise that this game enforces the double character main thing? We're either getting 2 or 4 characters, and I'm leaning torwards the latter. I'd bet money on Jessica and George (they go with each other, Kanon and Shannon respectively, Battler, Bronove for Jessi and Gaap for George should she be in this) and Kinzo and Gaap (they also go with each other, Kinzo goes with everyone which is why he should have the amazing casket thing, Gaap goes well with everyone except Jessi, George, Evatrice, Kanon and Shannon.) By going well, I mean looking like a ”good team”, like Battler and Beato.
If you see the coffins, all of them have a number under the character picture, including the two secrets and the one on the middle-down. But the other one has not any number, that's why most people thinks it's a random button, or maybe just a decoration. Anyway, that cannot deny that it's possible to be 4 secret characters, so we'll have to wait and see.