View Single Post
Old 2011-01-21, 19:37   Link #2042
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Well.. do you expect those type of guys to keep their mouths shut about it?
Yea I don't see em keeping a lid on something like a sex vid, even if they wanted to try to give her go, blackmail would have been the most effective method.

This whole deal is abit meh, cause I can't lose sight that they are young teenagers so "knowing better" doesn't always apply but I can't help but think it should.
Yuki falling for the guilt trip rather easily, at least say "ok after school at my/your place, whats the damn rush!?"
Touru does have his side of the story but I feel too many things go against him and no way in hell the video cam is a coincidence.
Biggest factor going against Touru atm is the bet, if he really did take the money for bet then he's scum whether or not he knew about the video cam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I wonder what happened to that video tape.
I suspect it could still be doing rounds somewhere, something like that would spread like wild fire.
Altho it could be played that after Touru found out about it(if he didn't know) went to get it rid of it.
but then if the guys didn't have a copy of it I'd paint them as huge dumb f***s for not cause lets be fair, you would.