View Single Post
Old 2009-10-09, 07:03   Link #2371
Apathy
does not compute

I'm personally hoping that Battler will play a different sort of gameboard to the one that Beatrice played, assuming that he is the gameboard master next time around. Likewise, I'm hoping that Erika won't simply take on Battler's role. I'm not entirely clear on the stance Battler was taking at the end, but I'm assuming that he's still of the opinion that witches weren't the ones who caused the murders? It seemed to me that he was mainly taking over Beatrice's place to get Beatrice back, but I could be wrong. (Please correct me if I am).

I guess, in short, even though they might be in those roles now, due to their personalities I'm assuming that they'd handle it differently than the ones (Beatrice and Battler) who were previously in those roles. In any case, I'd guess that Erika will stick around for at least the next game.

I have to say that I'm not too fond of Erika, as it stands. ; Even if she does end up as an 'Alas Poor Scrappy', I feel that I still might not end up being too fond of her. .____-;
Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote