View Single Post
Old 2010-06-14, 02:53   Link #54
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
We'll see if they try to assassinate Mio again this year...or even Yuki...though Yuki is a proven quantity...at least against Haruhi and Mikuru.

The only thing really missing from the 2006 Saimoe this year is the Rozen Maidens.
I'm thinking that Mio will get hated on again; I'd say Yuki too, but I hear she captured the hearts of many in Disappearance. Will that be enough to settle the masses?

I dunno, I'm having a feeling that the girls who get far will be the ones who are at least decently popular, yet not popular enough to have tons of haters. Not a very credible theory, I know, but seeing how Mio lost to Boss last year got me thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krko View Post
Angel Beats!: Took some time to build up steam in Japan but looks like it'll be stronger than Index last year at least, probably going all the way into champ level. Main two threats are Tenshi and Yurippe, other characters are negligible unless they go all Saki level faction voting this year.
Seeing the results of the ongoing popularity contest of the Angel Beats characters, Japan doesn't quite like anyone other than Kanade and TK much, meaning that Kanade may be the only character with some strength in Saimoe. Moeness-wise, I'm expecting Yuri to get somewhere, but I think Kanade is pretty much guaranteed to be AB's star representative.

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2010-06-14 at 03:03.