View Single Post
Old 2003-12-10, 23:29   Link #4
TheBlueOne
Da da da di da da da

I clicked both Haruka and Mitsuki.

First choice would be Haruka, because she is the very model of the person I want to raise my children. She is kind, loving, devoted AND wants to major in child psych. It's implied that she is a good cook and can pick up recipes quickly (meat pie, anyone?). There's also something intangible about her character that I can't put my finger on, but that I like.

Mitsuki would be a close second, since she is VERY loyal, and that's something I really respect. Look at everything that she threw away to be with Takayuki! I'll admit that she is a tad-bit clingy, and that she has some major trust issues which would drive me bonkers, along with some confidence and self-hatred issues, but between working together and me making her feel special (*cough*cough*NOT "Let's be honest do you love me?" ...[five minute pause]... "Yes."*cough*cough*), I'm sure they aren't insurmountable problems. (I'd really love to see how she is portrayed in the game if I play her best ending, but I only know a few hundred kanji[1], and looking up kanji is a pain. Unless you can copy and paste the characters. But somehow I doubt that's a feature in uRPG...)

Akane, the nurses and the side characters don't interest me, for various reasons. i.e. Akane is too young as it is and several of the characters scream lolicom and/or are annoying.

And then there's Manami; I want to keep my testicles, thankyouverymuch.

[1] As of March. I haven't studied Japanese since, so this has probably atrophied...

Last edited by TheBlueOne; 2003-12-10 at 23:51. Reason: Month names should be capitalized...baka...