Old 2010-12-16, 15:48   Link #127
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
He said he's minimalistic...
You're right, I have never even heard about that plugin. XD

Now, to be fair with FFOX, this only happens half of the time - in fact, it seems to load half of the page in a reasonable amount of time (not slim enough to deserve dithyrambic comments, though), but it seems to lag for the remainder...a rare occurrence when using IE8 or Opera.

Anyway, I'm only using FFox when either IE8 or Opera fail to correctly render a page, which doesn't happen often. Otherwise, I only use it because I can use the "Embedded Objects" add-on to extract videos or whatever (assuming I can't manually dig it out from the page's source code).

Aside from these few perks, I've all but forsaken FF (it also had the nasty habit of causing my wireless antenna to disconnect whenever I loaded a page with Flash or Shockwave content - though Opera seemed immune to that - but I've recently changed the antenna driver, so I don't know if the problem went away on its own and FFox was blameless in the first place).

Ain't tried either Safari or Chrome, I'm content enough with my three-browser arrangement as it is.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2010-12-16 at 15:58.
Renegade334 is online now   Reply With Quote