View Single Post
Old 2009-09-13, 09:36   Link #5451
ac195
Koh nara dekiru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
Well, it doesn't really matter since Lelouch is just as dead as any character that has ever died in any story. Saying that Sunrise could decide to resurrect him in order to make more money... well, that's something that goes for every dead character in the history of storytelling, and it doesn't justify the act of bringing him back to life. Lelouch dying was the culmination and the entire point of his ZR. It was also what those who created the show and its characters wanted for their protagonist. They've even been stressing that point over and over again.
I still don't know why the original broadcast was left it so open if that's what they wanted in the first place. If you leave yourself enough room to weasel your way out... I call shenanigans. To be honest the only reason to keep him dead is that they just ran out of ideas (not surprising with all the plot holes) and don't want to do anything more with the series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
I guess so. George Lucas could also decide that he wanted to make some additional million dollars off of Star Wars and resurrect all the bad guys and rebuild the empire. All it takes is the act of retconning.
Hahaha, you forgot about the "remastering" of his original 3 films. I still get a good laugh at Hayden whatever standing next to Obi-wan and the rest at the end of Return of the Jedi.
ac195 is offline   Reply With Quote