JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Positively epic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
Personally, I find the comparison on par with claiming that the Galaxy S4 isn't a good smartphone because if has gimmicky features. All Microsoft is doing with the multimedia stuff is combining some pretty well established tech to extend the functionality of the device. I can't see a logical connection between that and the console's shortcomings compared to the PS4 (ie. weaker GPU, which is a function of some questionable design decision on the One's custom APU). But the hardcore gaming community is so full of angry nerds and purists it might work. Besides which a lot of a lot of politicians have made careers out of pretending to be the only person who cares about someone's problems.
I understand what you're saying, but I think there is something to be said about "focus." What is the One, really? What is it to the consumer and what is it to Microsoft? If Microsoft views it too broadly, I think there is a real risk that not enough attention, money, and effort is spent on the gaming aspect, which is why consoles exist in the first place.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote