Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-13, 15:27   Link #9901
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noda View Post
Ah, that makes sense. I guess even manga writer-artists are human, after all. It's unreasonable to expect perfect continuity without any errors, especially in a gag series. Thanks a lot for clearing that up, that would have driven me crazy otherwise. It is kind of funny that the only time the slip happens is when Eve is waking up, though, a character Gido is rather invested in. A bit of a freudian by Imai Kami, perhaps?
Yeah, I think what may've happened is that he thought Gido showed up right before Saten and Ishiyama did to check on Eve (no time for a reunion) but scrapped that idea earlier in the 70s. Then, without checking (or updating) his notes, he went ahead and drew Gido in only to go back and realize he wasn't there.

As far as I can remember, that's the only major correction that has occurred. Most of the changes in from the Mangazine version to the Volume versions are just improved drawings of characters (like more detail or new pantyshots). Here's an example of a redraw of Cruz from Chapter 84 (NSFW):
Spoiler:

They aren't too common but it's always fun to see some of the drawings change and how they improve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
(Actually, that makes me wonder if the canned clones are made from anyone in particular. Can you order, say, 10 Mios to help around the house? Do they come with a choice of outfits? How much is the school swimsuit option? Am I straying a little too far off topic now?)
Actually, don't know if you've seen this yet, but here's a pic of Mio in a sukumizu from the anime boxset (not the best pic, but I thought it was funny that your favorite characters wears your favorite swimsuit) (maybe NSFW):

Spoiler: