Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Ginga Kikotai Majestic Prince
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-19, 09:48   Link #794
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Still doesn't explain how willing they are at fighting for earth. They are child soldiers after all. They don't seem resentful, even a little, at being pressed into service. Doesn't seem real. I know they were born and specifically conditioned to be soldiers but it's really odd that there doesn't seem to be any bitterness. I know Izuru wants to be a hero, but it doesn't really explain why the others are so willing to fight at all.
More like, they don’t have a choice nor alternative life but to fight since their memories before entering school is wiped out. MJP and its people is all they have and fighting for it is what they are needed to do. So, they might as well try to enjoy it while they’re at it. Also, just as you said, they’re just kids. What do you expect those kids to do against the government even if they don’t feel that strongly about fighting?

Speaking of which, did you just skipped the episode where Team Rabbit got upset with how that stupid commander treating them like a set of expensive meat raised only to fight? So yeah, I think the series already showed enough of Team Rabbits anxiety of their current predicament if you actually paid attention. Right now, they’re just enjoying what they got.