View Single Post
Old 2010-07-23, 08:37   Link #1011
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Guess I missed the party of arguments. Well my main question is based on on this=>
Spoiler for Image:

Did Haruka really want to have sex right at the hotel or not? I mean I know she can be a tease and all but other than that part the one with the bath towel looked to me like it happened. Have to say my heart raced if it was going to happen and that's what good romance is sometimes about with IRL dramas on TV (well some). Well since I am Christian I will assume whether they did it there or not did not matter.....since they got married here =>
I don't think Haruka had any intent on having sex with him. She just wanted to put him in a position where she can confirm his feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
That badge you saw?

It's real.
I thought it was a prop he brought home. They said he wasn't a detective. Maybe he was a street cop or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
I'm slightly disappointed...... that there wasn't a voice calling out 'Nii nii!' from somewhere in their house.

Then I can spend the rest of my day imagining what kind of roleplaying three people can get up to...

@dragozero's kaoru pic: Wow, Kaoru gives Junichi a LOT of dai-service, it seems
Yeah, I bet you would have liked that fantasy, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
So 10 years after, junichi -> police detective, hibiki -> doctor, Haruka -> housewife...

I wonder why they do not show any kids.

Would they do a time skip for the next arc?
No kids because they still LOOK like kids. They really could have made them look more mature, I mean it's 10 years later, right?