View Single Post
Old 2006-02-03, 18:10   Link #89
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Last 2 eps have still been pretty "meh"... Nami jumping from building to building in the rain forced me to suspend belief...It just wasn't real...Also who ever is doing the sound effects for these eps can they please let-up on the heels stomping against the ground...wearing my headphones it sounds like someone is doing chinese-torture on me via clickity-clack sounds ...Also Chopper's voice didn't sound any different to me, hmm...

Anyways nothing really has happened...a couple of quick Sanji action scenes in 255 were OK and the whole hidden sea-train thing was Ok...But nothing too exciting...All of franky's henchmen are prolly gonna die and I'm cool with that...I hope this whole situation gets handled before they get to Ennis Lobby...I think it would be cool to have Lucci fight Luffy (and everyone else) on top of the trains (and in the trains) in the rain with the threat of becoming "hammers" if they fall off...Not bitching because I know the end of this arc is gonna have a great pay-off, but these recent eps have been like watching glue dry...This arc really seems to be the most unfocused saga of the series so far...Mindless, great-action (that should be soon to come) will be my cure...