View Single Post
Old 2010-07-01, 08:32   Link #3461
tsunade666

I don't understand that element thing marcus. Aside from fire,water,wind and earth. Their could be void or lightning. But I would be picking. Imagine Breaker represents the void or emptiness.

Imagine Breaker might be a total mystery to all but some knew about it but they just keep their mouth shut about it. And it's also funny that they can erase anything but Fianmma's holy hand represents the power of arch angel Michael and as for the Imagine Breaker of Touma.... I wonder if touma would be having a third arm though I hate to imagine it. But if the 3rd arm would be using huge sword too.... nah. Leave it to punching. If it's an upgrade. He needs a gloves that has the properties connected to IB. So even if his wearing it. IB's ability are still present plus it protects his hands from additional damage and it looks more GAR.

The ideal form of Touma for me. Would be gold wings or blood wings plus precognition on a whole new level that he can foresaw even death......... too ubber strong. IB and higher level of precognition is alright.