View Single Post
Old 2010-12-02, 14:56   Link #1035
Kitsoru
:3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
I agree with Elo, this seems to be the best chapter so far. More action, decent info and less cheesecake. And messed up timelines as usual xD

By the way, what's up with Angelina having male nurses being a big deal? I don't get why it's stressed so much. Anyway. I think I busted a gut laughing at Seis' supposed piloting skills. The way macchafrap puts it is just hilarious. I'm still not buying the Heero-Odin thing though. If Odin had looked like that 15 years ago then maybe. But the blond dude from Ep0 with the normal-sized hands and head doesn't look a thing like Heero. Makes me believe they weren't originally intended to be related anyway but FT's 'let's connect everyone to everyone' frenzy struck here, hence the redesign. Oh well, call me picky.

On a side note, I can see GW is very fond of German and French, what with throwing around words from them left and right. Makes name guessing so much more fun, right?
For correctness' sake, Elve is probably Elf, German for 11 (which also means elf lol). Greif is the German spelling of gryphon. Kairns must be Quinze, if Dekim contacting him is any hint. And Bulge actually sounds like Barge to me...

Also, if you're gonna use the word 'black' in German, you might wanna spell 'schwarz' without a T. 'Schwartz' is a family name, 'schwarz' is the color black. Bad Japanese, too lazy to look up a word. xD
Agreed with all of this.

Am I the only one whose mind went to Schwarz Bruder...?
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote