View Single Post
Old 2008-11-14, 17:04   Link #20
Shadow Kira01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggs in a Bottle View Post
Euthanasia and suicide. It's a free world, you can do what you want, just if it doesn't annoy other people. Like the hell I care. Sure I've never understand them and will mock them as pussies, because that's what they are. They lose at life, they end their own body, no matter how many warning pop-ups and alarms evolution put in man not to do stupid things and kill himself, people still find that the best thing to do after you stepped into poo after getting fired from your job and finding your partner doing another person in home. How about selling all your property and moving to Middle-Eastern deserts (in the middle of nowhere) if you feel so bad at your situation and location? I mean empty deserts could be pretty fun!
You see. The problem here is not tying euthanasia with suicide. The issue is totally unrelated. Maybe, you didn't read the original article and here is the link to it:

http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...858427,00.html

Apparently, a 13 year old British girl is going to die unless she get a heart transplant. A heart transplant generally means that they will be opening up her chest, yanking out her heart, and replacing it with someone else's heart. If the blood type and organ is compatible, it will be considered a successful surgery and she will live. Otherwise, it may cause side-effects and she might die even after doing the heart transplant. And so, not wanting to suffer all these pain and surgery, she chose not to do so and refused the heart transplant. It is not the same as suicide under these circumstances.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote