View Single Post
Old 2012-01-25, 07:19   Link #4432
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDW View Post
Actually Crabtree didn't too badly this season, he actually leads The Niners in receiving yards this season and could very well manage at least 1,000 next season, the problem with is just that he choked in the playoffs. I agree with you about Josh Morgan having potential. And I do think that we should go for more depth on the receiving chart, because that's what utterly killed us during the regular season.
Yes, but he wasn't a game breaker. He didn't dominate games. When you take a receiver that high in the draft with all the hype that surrounded him coming out of college, you expect AJ Green, Calvin Johnson, or Julio Jones production. Crabtree is barely looking like a decent number two receiver. He never gets separation down the field unless it's against the Rams defense. Morgan can at least do that. Honestly I'm about done with Crabtree as a fan. For all of the crap he pulled as a rookie with holding out and continuously getting hurt up until year, missing training camps, he's definitely not looking like he was a top ten pick. 49ers should have traded down and got Hakeem Nicks instead.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote