View Single Post
Old 2010-11-22, 08:04   Link #111
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Interestingly, I am beginning to see a number of expys from K-ON in this game.

First it is Noire who looks alot like Azunyan (includes personality AND looks! Minus the boobs of course). Now it is Taki Eri as If :

Though there are slight characteristics similarities between Vert and Mugi (semi-lesbian towards Blanc, Nippon Ichi and If, interested in only tea and cake sessions), I wouldn't count it so as Mugi doesn't have the torpedo tits of Vert.

Talk about capitalising on an anime that sells so well. Probably happened when Sega got the rights to making the K-ON PSP game; it is part of the trade.

UPDATE :

Okay my scanner died. The belt pulling the light detector snapped and I have to send it for repair.

However, when I was in school, I did a small traceout of one of the later pages and I scanned it into my station during the lab lesson when the lecturer wasn't looking.

I'll upload the rest of the scans at the end of this week or something. Treat this as a preview of what is coming up in the next few pages.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote