View Single Post
Old 2004-01-14, 11:07   Link #29
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples

Send a message via AIM to dragonz20
Megane,

you didn't start a flame war here. All you started was a good spirited debate. We (I and Cammie) were only questioning where you were coming from to better understand what you were trying to get at.

now Jappi is different. you have a tendency to jump into a thread and post some rude comments without providing decent feedback. you're one of the reasons why this thread was started. a good example is this:

"Why the hell does this thread still exist?
Shouldn't it be obvious? Buying bootlegs or downloading licensed anime makes you a leeching fuck. If you are a leeching fuck, you should probably kill yourself.
Thank you.
That is all the thread needs to contain! Not 5 pages of moraliy bullshit!"

This was posted by Jappi in a thread that was eventually closed a little bit later. I was actively posting on this thread so that pissed me off a bit. And from what I hear, you've done this numerous times and I've seen at least one other person in here posting his frustration over your flaming tendencies. Regardless of whether the thread was getting stale or not, you have no right to be rude even if you wanted to get the thread closed. I admit, I've also been rude to others but that was during an argument. i was basically fighting back. you jump into an argument and start to flame for no reason. you are only 14 but there are many young posters in here as well and they are nowhere near as bothersome as you are. if you want to post a comment do it but don't pepper it with your cursings and force the thread to be closed by a mod.

as for your comments. who are you to decide what is a meaningful conversation? that's opinionated. i may see it as meaningful and you may not based on interest. if you are not interested, stay out of it. but obviously from my example, it was interesting enough for you to enter the thread, read it and then post a comment. if the thread has been draggin' on for a while with no progress then either the mod will close it themselves or it will simply die. but don't put in your worthless flaming two cents in it... so i found it very humorous and ironic for you to be posting in this thread since you are one of the problems we are referring to.
dragonz20 is offline   Reply With Quote