View Single Post
Old 2008-12-02, 01:30   Link #262
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
I do believe that that's part of natural selection.
Well, if that's your stance, I won't argue on that. Just that my uncle's job is to save lives. I'm nowhere near that. I'm in a similar job too, but attached to a school.

Quote:
He- th- wha-? How can people miss the point so badly? Maybe this is why Tanigawa hasn't released volume 10...
Because Sasaki's going to be revealed as the new "god"? From a Sasaki supporter's PoV (like yourself), I can see why.

Quote:
He's terrified of what he helped create.
Is this sarcasm or your honest feelings??

Quote:
And far more likely, she'd end up with a prison record longer than Haruki is tall. You know, with the blatant disregard she shows most laws.
Huh? Haruki? How tall is genderbent Haruhi? Oh, and Japanese police have better things to do. Like things that are actually in the Penal Code, like robbery, burglary... etc... Since uyokus aren't arrested for "public disturbances", neither would Haruhi.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

I figured out why so many otakus are adherents of Haruhiism. They realise that most deities (if not all) are all large, overpowering and hard to get into a personal relationship into. These deities are not someone that you can just say 'hey' to any day. They can't even be spotted in flesh on our Earth, that's for sure.

[Leave Jesus out of this question for now - Jesus has came and will come again for Armageddon - but not any other time - and when Jesus comes again, he'd be HUGE, not like the last time he came in AD0]

But Haruhi? Otakus believe that they will be able to bump into her someday and maybe say a simple 'hi' or something. The perverts will of course, want to touch her. Well, I know because the school that I'm attached to (for only half-year - that's how my job goes) has many Haruhiists. It also has Sasakists, Yukists, etc...

It is this desire to have a personal God that they turn to Haruhiism. In fact, this wave is worse than the EVA one where Shinji was at the center. Far worse. My uncle has been in this line long enough, and the figures are shocking. In the EVA period, there were more cases but less suicides. THis time round, there's less cases coming in (maybe more professionals now?) but larger percentage of suicides...

Last edited by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya; 2008-12-02 at 01:47.